• ½”-Thick Steel Plate Door (BF7250 & BF6024 have 3/8” steel plate)
• Three-Way Bolt Work
• 2”-Thick Body
• UL Residential Security Container Burglary Classification
• 12 massive 1½” Chrome Plated Bolts
• 4 Pre-Cut Anchor Holes
• Seamless DryLight Fill
• 120-Minute Intertek Verified Fire Rating
• Dual Door Seals to Protect Against Fire and Smoke
• Industry’s Most Flexible Interior
• Door Organizer
• Storage for Long Guns or Assault Rifles on Door
• Mirrored Back for Added Interior Visibility
• AC Power Outlet, note 3/4″ cord protection cup on back of safe
• Ultra-smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism
• Commercial Grade, Adjustable Ball Bearing Hinges
• Available with Left or Right Swing Door
• 4 Pre-cut Anchor Holes
• 5-year parts and labor warranty when purchased with a factory installed AMSEC lock
• Special lifetime warranty for damage from burglary attempts and fire
• Weight: 913 lbs
• Inside Dimensions: 52.875″H x 26″W x 14″D
• Outside Dimensions: 59.25″H x 30″W x 21″D
• Clear Door: 51″H x 22.3125″W
• Cubic Inches: 19,224
• Gun Capacity: 9-9-18+2 Gun
Proudly Made in the USA
The BF6032 Gun Safe by American Security Products (AMSEC) is the classic size gun safe with superior burglar and fire protection. We like this safe because it has more than twice the steel and fire protection as most gun safes.
AMSEC has a reputation for quality safes and the BF6032 is one of the reasons. This Made in America safe carries the Underwriter’s Laboratory’s (UL) Residential Security Container (RSC) label for burglar protection. This label represents the passage of a test designed by UL to emulate a typical home burglary.
The door of the BF6032 is built with a ½” solid steel plate and the body has double layers of steel with a combined thickness of 7 gauge, nearly ¼”. That combined with high security lock, 12 massive 1-1/2” diameter chrome plated locking bolts and the minimal gap between door and frame ensure the door stays tightly closed until you put in the secure code.
The BF6032 is also an excellent fire safe. AMSEC’s commitment to independent 3rd party verification comes through here as well. This safe was verified by ETL-Intertek for 120 minutes (2 hours) of fire protection. During the test, probes placed throughout the safe registered below 350⁰F for at least 2 hours with external temperature at 1200⁰F. Paper chars at approximately 425⁰F, and a typical house fire only reaches temperatures of 110⁰F so you can rest easy knowing your valuables are well protected. When evaluating fire protection provided by competitive safes be sure to look for reports from independent laboratories and watch out for unverified factory testing
We stock the BF6032 safe with AMSEC’s UL listed ESL10 electronic lock. The lock is easy to use, you set your own 6-digit combination and can change it at any time. Two 9-volt batteries are located in the exterior keypad for easy access when the safe is closed. And no worries if the batteries run out of juice while you are away. The lock will hold your combination and be ready for action once you replace the batteries. We recommend Duracell or Energizer brand and be sure to get batteries dated 4-5 years in the future. Optional locks include the traditional mechanical tumbler style lock, a redundant lock incorporating both digital and mechanical and the biometric fingerprint lock.
The interior of the BF6032 is as high end as the security the safe offers. Upon opening the door, you will quickly notice the elegant mirrored back wall that is great for visibility. The shelving is lined with plush fabric and includes gun racks as well as plenty of extra shelves and cover plates so the safe can be used for either guns or other valuables equally conveniently. And, the center divider means you can mix it up with rifles on one side and miscellaneous items on the other. Add to all that the Premium Door Organizer to store two additional rifles, pistols and/or a variety of other items. This is the most versatile gun safe interior available.
One final consideration with security in mind is bolting down. The safe comes with 4 pre-drilled holes for just that purpose. Bolting down to a concrete slab or other heavy duty foundation will not only add to the difficulty of a burglar removing your safe but it will prevent the safe from being laid on its back for increased leverage in a pry attack.
* Free curbside delivery applies to locations in the contiguous U.S. Items over 1500 lbs. require a forklift or loading dock.