• 12 gauge steel body and door
• 60 Minute Fire Resistance
• Choice of UL Listed, Type 1 Rated S&G Electronic Lock or S&G Dial Lock
• 4 Bolt Down Holes to secure to foundation
• Solid steel continued welded body
• 1.25″ chrome steel bolts
• Deluxe interior with deep grey liner
• Drill Resistant Hard Plate
• 2 Adjustable Shelves
• Black Textured Finish
• Outside Dimensions: 30.75″ H x 18.75″ W x 16.75″ D
• Inside Dimensions: 27.75″ H x 15.75″ W x 10.25″ D
• Interior Cubic Feet: 2.59
• Weight: 176 Pounds
Hollon’s C-8 Continental Series Home Safe is designed with style and offers a 60-minute fire rating as well as some burglar resistance features. Hollon includes an intumescent fire seal that activates in the heat which expands up to 7 times its original size. It is designed to seal the door to keep out fire and smoke.
The Hollon C-8 Continental Home Safe has 1.25″ chrome steel bolts which is much thicker than the competition. There are bolts on all four sides of the safe (top, bottom, hinge, and opening side) to protect against a pry attack.
Hollon gives you a choice between the UL Listed Type 1 Rated S&G Digital Electronic Lock or an S&G Group II Dial Combination Lock. Either lock will be protected by a drill and ballistic resistant hard plate. This plate would need to be melted in order to penetrate the lock pack.
There are 4 bolt down holes in the Hollon C-8 Continental Series Home Safe to bolt to a solid surface. This is highly recommended. Hollon also includes 2 adjustable shelves inside for the organization of your items.
The outside dimensions on the Hollon C-8 Home Safe are 30.75″ high by 18.75″ wide by 16.75″ deep. It has 2.59 cubic feet of interior space inside. It weighs a total of 176 pounds.