AMSEC WS1214 Wall Safe Standard Features
• Black textured body and door.
• Mechanical Dial Lock
• An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
• Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
• A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
• One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
• Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
• Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
• “B+” rate door: ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
• A large, convenient door opening for bulky items.
AMSEC’s Heavy Duty Wall Safe with 3/4” Thick Solid Steel Door
The WS1214 is without a doubt the best security available in a wall safe. Nothing can compare, it has a 3/4” thick solid steel plate door, three 1” diameter locking bolts, and a one-piece heavy duty dead bar. But beware, this impressive construction doesn’t fit in the depth of your standard wall.
Look for a location that has dead space behind the wall. The WS1214 high security wall safe takes extra depth for the quality construction and has a bit extra depth on the inside as well. You will certainly appreciate every bit of the 5-1/2” interior depth. The exterior depth of the WS1214 is 10” so find a spot that has an additional 6” behind the standard wall. A popular location for this safe in a two-story home is inside the closet that is often under the stairs.
The WS1214 installs easily between standard 16” on center studs. No worries when the dry wall is cut as it has a built-in flange that covers up any unevenness. No paint touchups or dry wall repairs needed!