Showing all 8 results
Used Cannon Wall Vault SafePrice : $155.00
Used Cannon Wall Vault WV-01
• Exterior Dimensions: 15.5″h x 16.5″w x 4.5″d
• Interior Dimensions: 8″h x 13.5″w x 3.25″d
• Hidden compartment below
• Weight: 22 lbs
• Fits between 16 o.c. wall studs
Used V-Line QV41214 Wall SafePrice : $202.00
Used V-Line Quick Vault QV41214 Wall Safe
• Two used QV41214 available
• California Department of Justice compliant for securing firearms
• Genuine Simplex 5-button quick access mechanical lock with 1081 possible combinations
• 14 gauge steel
• 3/8” thick steel lock block welded to cover, adds strength to lock bolt
• Lock bolts directly through the inner frame to prevent prying
• Recessed door and internal anti-pry brackets for added security
• Continuous hinged welded at one end to prevent pin removal
• No batteries to change or keys to use
• Easy to install, flush between wall studs
• Textured semi-gloss powder coated exterior in ivory
Used AMSEC WEST2114 Wall SafePrice : $225.00
Used AMSEC WEST2114 Wall Safe Standard Features
• Heavy duty steel body, 3/16” solid steel plate door and flange.
• Extra spacious interior, while still offering the convenience of fitting between studs.
• LCD touch screen display shows low-battery indicator, time, date and keypad.
• Dual live bolts ensure protection against pry attacks.
• Two removable shelves.
• Cream colored, durable powder coated finish
Used AMSEC WFS149 Fireproof Wall SafePrice : $250.00
Used AMSEC WFS149 Standard Features
• UL Listed one-hour fire rating, ensuring the inside temperature never exceeded 350° F (paper chars at 450°F)
• Extra deep interior
• Fits between 16″ on center wall studs
Used AMSEC WS1214 Heavy Duty Wall SafePrice : $521.00
AMSEC WS1214 Wall Safe Standard Features
• Black textured body and door.
• Mechanical Dial Lock
• An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
• Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
• A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
• One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
• Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
• Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
• “B+” rate door: ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
• A large, convenient door opening for bulky items.
Used Diebold TL-15 Fire Resistive SafePrice : $995.00
- Approximately 1,500 lbs.
- TL-15 Burglar Rated
- Fire Resistive
- High Security Mechanical Dial Lock
Used International TRTL-30×6 Composite Safe – Good Condition, Great PricePrice : $10,995.00
U-I-TRTL-30×6 High Security Composite Safe Standard Features
• UL TRTL-30×6 labeled
• 2-hour fire protection
• Body – total thickness of 4-1/8” with high strength alloys and proprietary barrier
• Door – total thickness of 8-1/4” with same high strength alloys and proprietary barrier
• Bolts – massive 1-1/2” diameter chromed high tensile steel bolts
• Three way boltwork mechanism
• Reinforced bolt chambers
• Hinge side deadbolts with reinforced bolt chambers
• Large tempered glass plate to protect locking mechanism
• Two adjustable shelves
AMSEC AM2020E5 Small Home Safe, 30 Min FirePrice :
• Blue Textured Finish with Black Nickel hardware
• Gray Fabric Interior
• ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad
• Lock Protected by Drill-Resistant Hard Plate
• Adjustable Ball Bearing Hinges
• High-strength 12 ga. Solid Steel Body
• 1¹⁄8″ Recessed Door Constructed of a ¼” Solid Steel Plate and Fire Insulating Material
• 3-way Boltwork with 4 Active 1¼” Diameter Chrome-plated Steel Locking Bolts
• 4 pre-cut Anchor Holes with Mounting Hardware Included
• 30-minute Fire protection with 1200°F Maintaining Interior Temperature of Less Than 350°F.
• Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor