AMSEC EST916 Standard Features
• DL6000 bounce-proof electronic lock with a large LCD display allows smooth and easy operation.
• LCD display shows low-battery indicator, time, date and keypad.
• Emergency key-lock override system with two (2) keys, power override battery box, built-in spy-proof function and motion detector alert.
• Heavy 14 gauge solid steel construction, plus dual live bolts made also of heavy gauge steel.
• Can be bolted to the wall or floor.
• Carpeted base.
• Pry-resistant recessed door with internal hinges for anti-theft protection.
• Anchor hardware standard.
• 1 Year Parts and Labor
AMSEC EST916 Small Home Security Safe
If you are having trouble finding room for a safe the EST916 may be just the solution you are looking for. Small enough to fit in tight quarters yet it provides enough room to fit most laptops. Where do you need secure storage? Consider the trunk of your car, your RV, boat or home office but wherever you choose be sure to bolt it securely in place. It doesn’t take a big investment to gain a secure space and peace of mind.
The EST916 and other AMSEC Security Safes are constructed of heavy 14-gauge steel with live action bolts. The door is recessed with internal hinges for pry resistance. Anchor hardware is included and should be used to secure the safe in place either onto a shelf or to a wall stud.
The bolts are held in place by the DL6000 bounce-proof electronic lock which is equipped with a large LCD display allowing easy of operation. The LCD display provides input on battery life, time, date and keypad inputs. The EST916 also includes an emergency override system with two keys, a power override battery box. Add to that a built-in spy-proof function and motion detector alert and this safe if feature rich at a very affordable price.
It’s not hard on the eyes either. The EST916 has an attractive cream powder coat finish and carpeted base.
There is lots to think about when selecting the best safe for your needs. Give us a call, our Safe Experts are happy to take time with you on the phone to answer any questions and help ensure you get a safe that will provide the protection you are seeking. Call 800.538.0600.