• 1/2”-Thick Steel Plate Door
• 2-1/4”-Thick Body with 1/8” outer shell and 5/16” thick inner liner
• Combined steel thickness of 1/2” in body construction
• UL Level II RSC Burglary Classification (2-Man team, 10-minute test. Utilizes same tools as a TL-15)
• AMSEC’s patented active hardplate
• TL-15 boltwork with 10 massive 1½” Chrome Plated Bolts
• 4 Pre-Cut Anchor Holes
• Group 2M Lock is protected by a proprietary patented hard plate, dual external relocker and one internal relocker. Optional auxiliary key lock available.
• 5-year parts and labor warranty when purchased with a factory installed AMSEC lock
• Special lifetime warranty for damage from burglary attempts and fire
• Seamless DryLight Fill
• 120-Minute Intertek Verified Fire Rating
• Dual Door Seals to Protect Against Fire and Smoke
• Industry’s Most Flexible Interior
• Door Organizer
• Storage for Long Guns or Assault Rifles on Door
• Mirrored Back for Added Interior Visibility
• AC Power Outlet with Removable Cord, note 3/4″ cord protection cup on back of safe
• Weight: 1067 lbs
• Inside Dimensions: 52.875″H x 20″W x 14″D
• Outside Dimensions: 59.25″H x 24″W x 21″D
• Clear Door: 51″H x 16.3125″W
• Cubic Inches: 14,788
• Gun Capacity: 8-8-16+1 Gun
Proudly Made in the USA
We like AMSEC’s BFII6024 for it’s impressive burglar and fire protection and size that fits in a typical closet. The smallest in the BF Gun Safe Series this safe has an “L” handle keeping its profile to just 23” in total depth. While the BFII6024 is a great solution for firearms it is also an outstanding general purpose safe for home or office.
The BFII6024 is one in an impressive new line of “Made in the USA”, safes by American Security Products (AMSEC). They have taken the very popular BF Gun Safes to a new level by beefing up the steel barrier in the body to a combined thickness of ½” and incorporating the commercial grade TL-15 bolt work. That is in addition to the already ½” steel plate in the door, 2 hour fire protection and luxurious interior.
AMSEC believes in 3rd party verification of the protection their safes provide. You don’t need to trust their word, look to nationally and internationally recognized independent testing agencies to give you confidence in both the burglar and fire protection provided by AMSEC safes.
The BFII6024 safe has earned the new RSC Level II burglar rating from Underwriters Laboratories (UL). The new RSC Level II rating is essentially a TL-10 rating meaning it survived the same tools used on TL rated safes but for a time of 10 minutes.
In order to earn the RSC Level II classification, the BFII Gun Safe successfully resisted entry by a two man team of UL safe technicians for a net working time of 10 minutes when attached with rigorous prying, drilling, punching, chiseling, and tampering. Technicians were given an impressive collection of tools to attack this safe and yet they were unsuccessful.
ETL-Intertek has certified the BFII6024 gun safe for 2 hours of fire protection at an external temperature of 1200⁰. Between layers of steel in the door and body is a layer of proprietary light weight concrete providing a seamless barrier against fire. The 2 stage dual fire seals, silicone seal on the door jamb and expandable Palusol seal on the door provide additional protection from fire. During this test the internal temperature of the BFII safe stayed below 350⁰F for a full 120 minutes.
We recommend the UL listed high security ESL10XL digital lock with this safe for ease of use. Also available is the traditional tumbler style mechanical lock, LP Redundant lock incorporating both the ease of digital and the back up of mechanical. And, for those who want the latest and greatest the safe can be outfitted with a biometric fingerprint reading lock.
The BFII6024 is a great safe, not just for guns but for a wide variety of valuables. Call or come by our showroom today to learn more!
* Free curbside delivery applies to locations in the contiguous U.S. Items over 1500 lbs. require a forklift or loading dock.