• UL Residential Security Container Burglary Classification
• UL Listed Digital Lock with Relocker
• Option for Mechanical Dial Lock or Doomsday Redundant Lock
• ¼” Thick Steel Plate Door
• 11-Gauge Steel Body
• Four-Way Bolt Work
• 9 Active and 5 Deadbolts, Total of 14 Locking Bolts
• 4 Pre-Cut Anchor Holes
• Lined with Three Layers of Drywall
• Dual Door Seals to Protect Against Fire and Smoke
• 90-Minute Intertek Verified Fire Rating
• 5-Spoke Handle
• Ultra-Smooth Cam Driven Locking Mechanism
• Adjustable Ball Bearing External Hinges, Allows full 180⁰ Opening
• Lined in Grey Plush Velour
• Fully Adjustable Interior, Includes Extra Shelves
• Premium Door Organizer
• Storage for Two Long Guns or Assault Rifles on Door
• Power Strip with 3 AC Power Outlets and 2 USB Ports
• 1 Year Parts and Labor
• No Cost Lifetime Warranty for Burglary and Fire
• Weight: 600 lbs.
• Inside Dimensions: 53.5″H x 19″W x 10″D
• Outside Dimensions: 59″H x 24″W x 18″D
• Clear Door: 52″H x 16.75″W
• Cubic Inches: 10,165
• Gun Capacity: 8-8-16 + 1 Gun
We like the value of the AMSEC NF6030E5 safe, more room for just a little more money. I wish I bought a bigger safe, are words we often hear from customers. If you were thinking about the NF6032, consider stepping up to the NF6030 with 5” more depth. This safe is a great value when you figure you get 40% more interior space.
We like the thick steel and high fire rating of this safe. The 30” width has 8 rifle notches on a side giving you room for a few rifles on one side while leaving the other side for other valuables or reserve the whole space for your collection. There is room for handguns on the top shelf or tucked the door in the Premium Door Organizer. And all that fits in a typical closet.
The NF6030E5 quality is evidenced by the combination of ¼” steel plate door, 11-gauge body and 45-minute fire protection. In addition, we like that this safe has a truly versatile interior. AMSEC includes gun rack cover plates and extra side shelves at no extra cost so you can easily use this safe for guns or other valuables without having to make or purchase additional interior parts.
New for 2019, the NF6030E5 comes in a sharp looking combo of Gun Metal Grey with Black Nickel Hardware. Hardware includes the lock casing, 5-spoke handle and zinc die-cast logos. The interior is lined with a luxurious plush grey fabric and includes a power strip with three AC outlets and two USB ports. A premium organizer is located on the interior of the door with room for two rifles, pistols and pockets for ammo and other items.
The easy to use, UL Listed ESL5 digital lock protected by a massive hard plate is standard on the NF6030. This lock allows you to select your own code and change it at will. It is powered by a single 9-volt battery stored in the keypad of the safe for ease of access from outside the safe when it’s time to be replaced. A quarter turn counter clockwise and you have access to the battery. It typically lasts approximately one year, but life span varies based on use.
In addition to the ½” steel plate door, 11-gauge body, and UL listed digital lock the NF6030 has 9 massive 1-1/2” chrome plated active locking bolts and 5 deadbolts for a total of 14 bolts. These security features are key to the safe being awarded the UL Residential Security Container (RSC) burglary classification. This classification was developed by UL to recognize safes that have passed a test replicating a typical home burglary.
The NF6030E5’s 90-minute fire rating is more than enough for most needs. Three layers of fire board and two fire seals, a silicone seal on the door and an expandable Palusol seal on the door, contribute to the fire resistance. This level of protection is certified by nationally recognized ETL-Intertek after passing the 90-minute mark with internal temperature staying below 350⁰F with external temperature at 1200⁰F. When shopping around for safes look for independent verification of fire protection. This independent input is critical, there is no other way to be sure the safe provides the protection claimed by the manufacturer, until it’s too late!
* Free curbside delivery applies to locations in the contiguous U.S. Items over 1500 lbs. require a forklift or loading dock.