• Certified protection for all media types, including CDs, 8mm and 4mm cartridges, digital linear tape (DLT), linear tape-open (LTO), and removable hard drives
• Two-hour Class 125 fire protection at temperatures exceeding 1850°F
• Double-door construction with internal seals prevent water damage from fire hoses and sprinklers
• Impact-resistant for 30-foot drops
• Explosion-tested designed to withstand temperature blasts of up to 2000°F
• Construction protects contents from magnetic interference
• Program your own code with user-friendly, digital electronic locks
• Easily adjustable shelves and pull-out drawers for multimedia storage
• Lifetime After Fire
• 3 Years Materials and Labor
Phoenix Safe’s Data Commander 4622 is a great solution when you need maximum heat sensitive storage with minimum footprint. This full height safe, just shy of 69” tall, has a footprint less than 30” square. See below for the media capacity of this safe. As with other Phoenix Data Safes the finish is a pleasing presence in any office or business location.
We like 3rd party verification of manufacturer claims and Phoenix has provided this. Underwriter’s Laboratory (UL) has certified the 4622 as UL Class 125 for 2 hours. Class 125 means the safe has been tested by experts at UL and kept the interior of the safe below 125⁰F. The other very popular UL fire rating is Class 350. Class 350 keeps the interior of the safe below 350⁰F which is too hot for digital media.
In addition to fire protection the 4622 provides protection from water damage and is both impact-resistant and explosion tested. Double door construction with internal seals prevents water damage from fire hoses and sprinklers. The safe has been impact tested to verify seals and fireproofing insulation withstand typical amounts of falling debris as would be likely during a fire. Explosion testing confirms the safe withstands temperature blasts of up to 2000⁰F as is common in an explosion.
The 4622 includes an easy to use digital lock allowing you to program your own code and change the code at will. Capacity for the safe includes following.
405 – LTOs in cases
360 – DLT tapes
1332 – CDs in cases
660 – 8mm cartridges
1120 – 4mm cartridges
Ext. Dimensions: 68-3/4″ H x 27-1/2″ W x 28-1/2″ D
Int. Dimensions: 55-3/4″ H x 15-1/2″ W x 15-3/4″ D
Cubic Foot Capacity: 7.87
Weight: 1250 lbs.
U.L. Fire Rating: Class 125-2 Hr.
Accessories: 2 Shelves, 5 Drawers
Nothing destroys pasts and threatens futures faster than fires.
Nothing protects them better than Phoenix!