• 60 minutes of protection at 1400°F
• 3 layers of 12mm fireboard in the ceiling, 2 layers on the walls, floor, and door
• Heat activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size
• 2.75 mm steel composite door and body
• Three hardened steel plates protects the lock from drill attacks
• Spring loaded re-locker keeps safe secure if lock is tampered with or removed
• 1.00” diameter door bolts, 2-sided protection, 6 door bolts total
• Certified with UL ® as a Residential Security Container (RSC) and meets or exceeds California DOJ acceptable gun safe standards
• UL Listed commercial-grade Type 1 electronic lock
Style and Function
• External dimensions: 30″H x 20″W x 20″D (not including handle)
• 215 lbs
• Plush adjustable shelving and interior walls
• 3-spoke cast iron hand wheel
• Predrilled (3/8″) opening in steel for electrical exit if desired
• Limited Lifetime Warranty – Defects in Workmanship, Material, and Damage by Burglary and Fire, Original Purchaser
• 1 Year – Commercial or Industrial Use
• 5 Year – Locks and Electronic Keypads
Rhino has done an excellent job with KSB3020E. We like that it has been certified by Underwriter’s Labs for residential security (RSC) and provides 60 minutes of fire protection. Add to that the antiqued styling, internal electrical and USB outlet, makes this a great package at a very reasonable price.
The UL test for RSC emulates a typical home burglary, giving the owner comfort knowing their valuables are secure. The 60 minutes of fire protection indicates the interior of the safe will stay below 350°F with temperatures up to 1400°F.
The KSB3020E is outfitted with an easy to use UL listed digital lock with triple hardplate and a spring loaded relocker to protect it. The lock is battery powered and the battery is conveniently located in the keypad on the outside of the safe. You set you code when you first get the safe and you can change it at anytime with ease.
External hinges on the KSB3020E means you can open the door of the safe a full 180° leaving a wide opening for getting your valuables in and out of the safe.
Rhino backs up their safes with an excellent limited lifetime warranty that covers defects in workmanship and material as well as damage by unlawful attempted or actual break-in, and fire.