• 60 minutes of protection at 1400°F
• 2 layers of 5/8″ fireboard in the ceiling, 1 layer on the walls, floor, and door
• Heat activated door seal expands up to 7 times its size
• Internal Anti-Tamper clutch
• Anti-Punch and Anti-Drill Boltworks
• Recessed 14 gauge composite door with external reinforcement ring for pry-point protection
• Heavy Duty 14 gauge formed steel body with external corner reinforcements
• 1.00” diameter door bolts, 2-sided protection, 4 door bolts total
• UL Listed commercial-grade Type 1 electronic lock
• California DOJ approved firearm safety device, meets requirements of Penal Code section 23655 and the regulations issued thereunder
Style and Function
• 130 lbs
• External dimensions 24″H x 18″W x 16″D (not including handle)
• Distressed leatherette interior fabric
• Plush adjustable shelving and interior walls
• 3-spoke cast iron hand wheel
• Limited Lifetime Warranty – Defects in Workmanship, Material, and Damage by Burglary and Fire, Original Purchaser
• 1 Year – Commercial or Industrial Use
• 5 Year – Locks and Electronic Keypads
The LSB1818 by Rhino Safe is the smallest in their Longhorn Series safes with electronic locks. At only 14” deep this convenient size can be anchored to a shelf or in a closet. The LSB1818 includes an adjustable shelf so you can customize the interior to accommodate your valuables.
We selected Longhorn safes by Rhino for their combination of good protection and unique look. They look like something out of the 1800s. Part art, part furniture, and all security with 60-minute fire protection. Each safe is hand antiqued and distressed to accentuate the natural grain and variations in the steel, producing an heirloom quality piece for your home or office.
Security first, the LSB1818 safe includes a UL listed commercial-grade Type 1 electronic lock. That means the lock is both high in security and long on reliability. Other burglar resistant features include 14-gauge steel construction, anti-tamper clutch, anti-punch and anti-drill bolt work and recessed door. The safe carries CA DOJ approval for securing firearms.
For those concerned about fire, and who wouldn’t be, the LSB1818 safe is lined in fire resistant material providing 1-hour of fire protection. Fire ratings indicate how long the interior of the safe maintains a temperature below 350°F at the identified external temperature. In this case the external temperature indicated is 1400°F, 200° higher than a typical house fire.