• DOJ Burglar
• 30 Minute Fire Protection at 1200°F
• Textured Black Exterior & Gray Fabric Interior
• Black Nickel Hardware
• 3/16″ Steel Plate Door & 14-Gauge Steel Plate Body
• AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad
• Optional Group II Mechanical Lock Available
• Drill Resistant Hardplate Protecting Lock
• External Spring-Loaded Re-locking Device
• 2 Stage Dual Fire Seals
• Black Nickel “L” Handle
• Slip Clutch Feature to Prevent Excessive Torque Attack
• Bold Zinc Die-Cast Black Nickel Logo
• 4-way Boltwork with 5 Active Chrome-Plated Bolts & 3 Deadbolts, Total 8 Bolts
• Premium Door Organizer (PDO)
• Four (4) Pre-cut Anchor Holes with Mounting Hardware
• One (1) Pre-cut Electrical Access Hole
• Lifetime Warranty in case of Fire or Burglary
AMSEC’s TF5517E5 Gun Safe is a small gun or general purpose safe. It is DOJ approved for firearms security and rated for 30 minutes of fire protection. We like this convenient size approximately 55”h x 17”w x 16”d that fits nicely in small spaces. It comes standard with a gun rack, though the all-shelf interior is great option for those not using the safe for rifles.
The TF5517E5 is constructed with an extra heavy steel door, 3/16th” thick, and a 14-gauge body, plus fire insulating material all the way around. A high security ESL5 digital lock is standard with the safe and is protected by drill resistant hardplate back and an external spring-loaded re-locking device. If you prefer a mechanical spin dial combination lock, that is available as well for a small upcharge.
Two stage dual fire seals keep the inside of the safe below 350⁰F for at least 30 minutes with external temperature of 1200⁰F. In extreme heat valuables are protected from heat, smoke and water. AMSEC had ETL-Intertek test the safe at their Labs to confirm this fire rating. While this safe passed, other Brands did not. Be sure to look for independent verification of fire resistance!
While protection from burglars and fire is the number one priority for this safe, it looks good as well. The exterior is painted in a textured black luster with black nickel hardware including the ESL5 lock, “L” handle and bold zinc die-cast logos.
Give us a call with any questions, better yet come by our store and see this great little safe in person. When you are ready to purchase we are ready to get you the best price for shipping or delivery. Call us today, 800.538.0600.