• DOJ Burglar
• 30 Minute Fire Protection at 1200°F
• Textured Black Exterior & Gray Fabric Interior
• Black Nickel Hardware
• 3/16″ Steel Plate Door & 14-Gauge Steel Plate Body
• AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad
• Optional Group II Mechanical Lock Available
• Drill Resistant Hardplate Protecting Lock
• External Spring-Loaded Re-locking Device
• 2 Stage Dual Fire Seals
• Black Nickel “L” Handle
• Slip Clutch Feature to Prevent Excessive Torque Attack
• Bold Zinc Die-Cast Black Nickel Logo
• 4-way Boltwork with 5 Active Chrome-Plated Bolts & 3 Deadbolts, Total 8 Bolts
• Premium Door Organizer (PDO)
• Four (4) Pre-cut Anchor Holes with Mounting Hardware
• One (1) Pre-cut Electrical Access Hole
• Lifetime Warranty in case of Fire or Burglary
• Weight: 388 lbs
• Inside Dimensions: 56.5″H x 22″W x 12.5″D
• Outside Dimensions: 59″H x 24″W x 18″D
• Clear Door: 52″H x 16.75″W
• Cubic Inches: 15,538
The TF5924E5 Gun Safe by AMSEC is a super affordable safe for firearms and other valuables. We like the value pricing and convenient size that fits in most closets. This safe is approved by the California DOJ for legal protection of firearms. It is also certified for 30 minutes of fire protection.
The TF5924E5 is constructed with an extra heavy steel door, 3/16th” thick, and a 14-gauge body, plus fire insulating material all the way around. A high security ESL5 digital lock is standard with the safe and is protected by drill resistant hardplate back and an external spring-loaded re-locking device. If you prefer a mechanical spin dial combination lock, that is available as well for a small upcharge.
Two stage dual fire seals keep the inside of the safe below 350⁰F for at least 30 minutes with external temperature of 1200⁰F. In extreme heat valuables are protected from heat, smoke and water. For perspective, a typical house fire burns at 1100⁰F and paper chars around 425⁰F. AMSEC had ETL-Intertek test the safe at their Labs to confirm this fire rating. This safe passed, but other Brand safes did not. Be sure to look for independent verification of fire resistance!
While protection from burglars and fire is the number one priority for the TF5924E5, it looks good as well. The exterior is painted in a textured black luster with black nickel hardware including the ESL5 lock, “L” handle and bold zinc die-cast logos.
Give us a call with any questions, better yet come by our store and see this great little safe in person. When you are ready to purchase, we are ready to get you the best price for shipping or delivery. Call us today, 800.538.0600.