• Made in the USA
• Designed for Organizing Tactical Gear
• Several optional Interior Molle Board Kits with Long Gun Mounts increase the possibilities for storing your tactical gear
• Suitable for Standard or Home Defense Firearms
• CA DOJ Approved
• The Tactical Closet Vault ships standard with an installed Molle Door Panel and adjustable foam barrel support
• The door is made of sturdy 14 gauge steel and it is powder coated in Tactical Black
• The Tactical Closet Vault features a unique three point locking system with steel deadbolts protruding directly into the vaults frame
• V-Line’s Tactical Closet Vault is designed to install in between the wall studs
• The door and frame protrude 2″ to provide extra internal depth
• The Simplex push button lock is mechanical and features a programmable combination
• Optional Kits and Shelves are available to customize the Tactical Closet Vault to best meet your individual needs
• Outside Dimensions: 50.00″ H x 14.50″ W x 0.50″ D
• Inside Dimensions: 49.75″ H x 13.50″ W x 4.75″ D
• Interior Cubic Feet: 1.85
• Overall Outer Dimensions (including frame): 53.00″ H x 16.75″ W x 5.75″ D
• Material: 14 gauge and 16 gauge steel
• Weight: 62 Pounds
V-Line has redesigned their popular Closet Vault. The NEW In-Wall Tactical Closet Vault In-Wall Safe is outfitted with an all-steel Molle board on the door plus an adjustable foam barrel support. This version is specifically designed to conveniently store and organize your tactical gear. It is also completely customizable with optional kits and shelves to best meet your individual needs.
One of the benefits of the V-Line Tactical Closet Vault is that it can fit in between the wall studs (16″ on center 2 x 4). The door and frame protrude 2″ to provide extra internal depth. This saves you space of a free-standing safe. You can store all kinds of firearms and gear including magazine clips, ammo pouches, flashlights, and optional mounts for your home defense weapons.
The outside of the V-Line Tactical Closet Vault features a Simplex Mechanical Lock. This means you never have to change a battery or worry about a lock failure. You can still set your own personal combination with this lock. The door is made of heavy-duty 14 gauge steel and is painted in a Tactical Black finish. There is a unique three-point locking system with steel deadbolts that protrude directly into the vault’s frame, making it difficult to pry open. The Tactical Closet Vault is 100% made in the USA.
If you have Tactical and Home Defense weapons plus other tactical gear you need to secure, consider the V-Line Tactical Closet Vault 51653-S FBLK. Order online today or give us a call, one of our Safe Experts would be happy to address any questions you may have. Call 800.538.0600.