• Blue Textured Finish with Black Nickel hardware
• Gray Fabric Interior
• ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad
• Lock Protected by Drill-Resistant Hard Plate
• Adjustable Ball Bearing Hinges
• High-strength 12 ga. Solid Steel Body
• 1¹⁄8″ Recessed Door Constructed of a ¼” Solid Steel Plate and Fire Insulating Material
• 3-way Boltwork with 4 Active 1¼” Diameter Chrome-plated Steel Locking Bolts
• 4 pre-cut Anchor Holes with Mounting Hardware Included
• 45-minute Fire protection with 1200°F Maintaining Interior Temperature of Less Than 350°F.
• Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
The AM2020E5 by AMSEC is the smallest in the AM Series. This is a great solution when looking for an affordable burglar and fire safe in a convenient size. With a single adjustable shelf you can tailor the space to fit what you need.
The AM2020E5 safe is painted in an attractive blue with black nickel hardware and includes and easy to use back lite digital keypad. The lock is Unerwriters Laboratories (UL) rated for true security and reliability. The external hinges make it easy to move wider items in and out of the safe and ball bearing hinges allow adjustments if needed for a smooth, easy swing.
The recessed door on the AM2020E5 includes a ¼” solid steel plate, more steel than many much more expensive home safes. And three-way bolt work keeps the door locked firmly in place.
We highly recommend putting the AM2020E5’s 4 pre-cut anchor holes to use by securing the safe to a concrete slab floor. At 180 lbs. this safe is light enough that a couple big guys could pick it up and carry it out! Bolt down will make removal of the safe all but impossible as well as deter a pry attack.
In addition to burglar protection this safe provides 45 minutes of fire protection keeping the interior of the safe below 350°F in a typical house fire.