*Video Disclaimer: We at Maximum Security Safes do not recommend putting gold bars in this safe. If you are looking to secure gold bars, please contact us to discuss other options.
• Blue Textured Finish with Black Nickel hardware
• Gray Fabric Interior
• ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad
• Lock Protected by Drill-Resistant Hard Plate
• Adjustable Ball Bearing Hinges
• High-strength 12 ga. Solid Steel Body
• 1¹⁄8″ Recessed Door Constructed of a ¼” Solid Steel Plate and Fire Insulating Material
• 3-way Boltwork with 4 Active 1¼” Diameter Chrome-plated Steel Locking Bolts
• 4 pre-cut Anchor Holes with Mounting Hardware Included
• 45-minute Fire protection with 1200°F Maintaining Interior Temperature of Less Than 350°F.
• Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor
AMSEC’s AM3020E5 is a conveniently sized burglar and fire safe. We like the price point on this safe, especially given the ¼” solid steel plate door and the 45-minute fire protection. This is a great solution when looking for an affordable burglar and fire safe in a convenient size.
The AM3020E5 safe is painted in an attractive blue with black nickel hardware and includes and easy to use back lite digital keypad. The lock is UL rated for true security and reliability. The external hinges make it easy to move wider items in and out of the safe and ball bearing hinges allow adjustments if needed for a smooth, easy swing.
The recessed door of the AM3020E5 includes a ¼” solid steel plate, more steel than many much more expensive home safes. And three-way bolt work keeps the door locked firmly in place. There are two adjustable shelves inside the safe allowing you to customize for your valuables.
We highly recommend putting the AM3020E5’s 4 pre-cut anchor holes to use by securing the safe to a concrete slab floor. At 230 lbs. this safe is light enough that a couple big guys could pick it up and carry it out! This will make removal of the safe nearly impossible and significantly deter a pry attack.
In addition to burglar protection this safe provides 45 minutes of fire protection keeping the interior of the safe below 350°F in a typical house fire.