• UL-Certified TL-30×6 Burglary Protection
• 2 hour, 350⁰F Factory Fire Rating Tested at Temperatures up to 1850⁰F
• Composite Door and Body constructed of outer & inner steel plates, high strength concrete and high-density, high-strength ceramic mix
• Spring Operated Boltwork Detent System
• Optional 3-way Boltwork
• 1-1/2″ Diameter Chrome Plated Solid Steel Locking Bolts
• Vertical Height Adjustable Hinges
• Tri-Spoke Handle
• Heavy Duty Pull Handle
• One (1) High Strength Adjustable Shelves with Powder Coated Finish
• Proudly Made in the USA
• Three (3) Way Active Boltwork
• Auxiliary Key Lock
• Additional Spring-Loaded Relock Device
• High Security Tempered Glass Relock Mechanism
• 1 Year Parts and Labor
The CFX252016 is the smallest in American Security Products’ (aka AMSEC) TL30x6 line of high security safes. Made in the USA with 60+ years safe building expertise these safes flew through UL’s TL30x6 certification testing. They are the ultimate in high security safes!
Insurance companies will insure approximately $250,000 more inventory in a TL-30×6 as compared to a TL-30. The door and body of the CFX252016 are comprised of inner and outer steel plates enclosing a unique interlocking heavy steel barrier, high strength concrete exceeding 12,000 PSI and a high-density high-strength ceramic matrix. The x6 dictates that all six sides of the safe have been tested and bested UL’s TL-30 certification process. During this test UL’s expert safe technicians aggressively attack all six sides of the safe with a long list of both hand and power tools for a net working time of 30 minutes.
The CFX252016 and all others in this Series, are also factory tested for 2 hours of fire protection. The interior of these safes stay below 350⁰F for at least 2 hours with external temperatures up to 1850⁰F. This doesn’t mean that the contents of the safe begin to melt or catch on fire at the 2 hour mark, that is the point when the interior temperature is likely to begin creeping up over the 350⁰F mark. Paper chars at about 410⁰F and any of the items we store in safes are fine well above that.
If you are in the market for serious commercial burglar and fire protection, especially if you are looking to get insurance on the contents, the CFX252016 is a safe you should seriously consider.
Give us a call today! One of our expert Safe Consultants would be glad to help you select just the right safe for your needs.
Int. Dimensions: 25″H x 20″W x 16″D
Ext. Dimensions: 31″H x 26″W x 25.25″D
Cubic Foot Capacity: 4.6
Weight: 1433 lbs.
Burglar Rating: TL-30×6
Fire Rating: 2 hour 1850⁰F
Overall Door Thickness: 6″