• 1-Hr U.L. listed fire rating at 1700⁰F
• ESL5 push button lock for fast and easy entry codes
• Set your own code and change as desired
• Two 1/2-inch steel deadbolts prevents door removal during a forced entry attempt
• Impressive 1/2-inch thick door
• Ball bearing hinges for ease of operation
• Attractive two-toned grey/black finish
• One sliding tray
• Four removable rubber feet
ESL5LP Lock Features
• Illuminated keypad,
• Confirmation beep and flash from every keystroke,
• Ability to put in silent mode for stealth access,
• 15-minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries,
• Code storage and processing occurs in the electronics inside the safe to prevent decoding or manipulation of the lock,
• Factory reset code for resolving lost combinations.
Time to protect your critical documents from fire and burglary. All of us have them, those important papers we don’t need often but when we do it’s important. Think of your passports, birth certificates, pink slips, insurance documents, even a will and trust. The FS1814E5 is an excellent low cost answer. This safe offers a good amount of room and is the largest in AMSEC’s FS Series.
The FS1814E5 safe is UL listed for 1-Hour fire with internal temperature staying below 350°F. It carries a UL listed Type 1 high security lock that stands head and shoulders above the locks on other safes in its class.
Watch out for safes in big box stores with cheap locks that can be opened with magnets or by dropping the safe as you may have seen in videos. You can’t get a better solution than the FS1814E5 for a low cost fire and burglary safe.
To qualify as a UL Type 1 lock the ESL5LP lock, which is standard on the FS1814E5, offers a number of valuable features. It is designed with a minimum of 1,000,000 (one million) possible combinations. The batteries are stored in the keypad on the outside of the safe so you can conveniently change them when the safe door is closed. Your code is stored in non-volatile memory on the inside of the safe so it won’t be lost when the lock loses power. The code is also processed in electronics inside the safe to prevent decoding or manipulation. The ESL5LP also meets a variety of durability requirements of at Type 1 lock to ensure the lock will continue to function even with a certain amount of rough handling and in less than ideal environments. All these features aid in reliability and prevention of accidental lock outs.
Int. Dim.: 15-3/8″ H x 9-13/16″ W x 10-1/4″ D
Ext. Dim.: 19-9/16″ H x 14″ W x 15-3/8″ D
Cubic Inch Capacity: 1,546
Weight: 75 lbs.
Fire Rating: 1 hour 350°F
Dead Bolts: 2
Bolt Diameter: 1/2″
Door Thickness: 1/2″