AMSEC WEST2114 Wall Safe Standard Features
• Heavy duty steel body, 3/16” solid steel plate door and flange.
• Extra spacious interior, while still offering the convenience of fitting between studs.
• State-of-the-art DL5000 electronic lock with a large 3 ¾” touch screen LCD input display allows smooth and easy operation.
• Mode altering display changes from orange in standby mode to bright blue in the open position.
• Accepts (2) user codes and can show open door records for the past 14 entries.
• LCD touch screen display shows low-battery indicator, time, date and keypad.
• Emergency key-lock override system with two (2) keys, power override battery box, built-in spy-proof function and motion detector alert.
• Dual live bolts ensure protection against pry attacks.
• Two removable shelves.
• Cream colored, durable powder coated finish.
• Packaged for UPS shipment.
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
AMSEC WEST2114 Heavy Duty, Easy to Use Wall Safe
AMSEC’s WEST2114 is one of our better quality wall safes. It has a heavy steel body and a recessed 3/16” solid steel plate door. We like the cutting edge DL5000 electronic lock which is feature rich for both convenience and security.
The DL5000 lock is totally cool. It has a large 3-3/4” touch screen LCD that allows for easy programming of your code(s) and access to data. The mode altering display changes from orange in standby mode to bright blue in the open position. The lock has capacity for two user codes and can show open door records for the past 14 entries. It has a spy-proof function that hides the code from others as you enter it. It also has a tamper alarm that will sound if anyone attempts to move or attack the safe. This alarm can be turned on and off according to your preference. The display also warns of low battery and displays time and date.
The DL500 lock batteries are located inside the safe. In case you miss the low battery warning and the batteries run out while the safe door is closed you can use the emergency override system. There is a hidden key lock that comes with two keys. Keep your keys in a safe place, OUTSIDE the safe. The WEST2114 also comes with a power override battery box that offers convenient outside-of-safe battery power to get you inside.
The WEST2114 is attractively and durably powder coated a cream color. It has an extra spacious interior with two removable shelves.
As with most wall safes the WEST2114 fits between standard 16” spread studs in the 4” depth of a standard wall. It is designed for easy installation including a heavy steel flange that covers any uneven cuts in the drywall meaning no need for paint touch ups or replastering after install.
For more information about WEST2114 and other wall safes, give us a call, our Safe Experts are happy to help, 800.538.0600.