AMSEC WS1214E5 Wall Safe Standard Features
• Black textured body and door.
• Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks.
• Comes standard with AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad in Bright Chrome. Optional combo lock available.
• An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
• Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
• A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1″ diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
• One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
• Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
• Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8″ diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
• “B+” rate door: ¾” solid steel plate door is standard.
• A large, convenient 10¾” x 11-1/8″ door opening for bulky items.
• 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
AMSEC’s Heavy Duty Wall Safe with 3/4” Thick Solid Steel Door and Electronic Lock
The WS1214E5 is without a doubt the best security available in a wall safe. Nothing can compare, it has a 3/4” thick solid steel plate door, three 1” diameter locking bolts, a one-piece heavy duty dead bar and a UL listed electronic lock. But beware, this impressive construction doesn’t fit in the depth of your standard wall.
Look for a location that has dead space behind the wall. The WS1214E5 high security wall safe takes extra depth for the quality construction and has a bit extra depth on the inside as well. You will certainly appreciate every bit of the 5-1/4” interior depth. The exterior depth of the WS1214E5 is 10” so find a spot that has an additional 6” behind the standard wall. A popular location for this safe in a two-story home is inside the closet that is often under the stairs.
The ESL5 electronic lock is impressive. You rarely find a lock of this quality on a wall safe. This safe is certified as a UL Type 1 electronic lock, the same rating used on safes in jewelry stores. You easily set your own 6-digit combination and can change it any time you desire. The keypad is back lit allowing easy use in low light conditions.
The WS1214E5 installs easily between standard 16” on center studs. Mounting hardware is included. No worries when the dry wall is cut as it has a built-in flange that covers up any unevenness. No paint touchups or dry wall repairs needed!
Having trouble determining which is the best safe for your needs? That’s what we are here for, give us a call and one of our Safe Experts would be happy to help. Call 800.538.0600.