• 12-Gauge Steel
• 1-1/4″ Solid Steel Active Locking Bolts
• 4-Way Boltwork, Total of 8 Locking Bolts
• U.L. Listed Type 1 S&G Electronic Lock
• Drill Resistant Hardplate
• Auxiliary Relocking System
• Deluxe pistol pockets
• 4 Predrilled Mounting Holes (hardware included)
*Product images show Optional All Shelf Kit
• Capacity: up to 11 guns
• Ext. Dimensions: 55″H x 17-3/8″W x 16″D
• Int. Dimensions: 53″H x 15-1/2″W x 11″D
• Lifetime Against Fire
• One-Year Against Manufacture Defects
• Two-Years on all Replacement Parts, Except Digital Locks
• One-Year on Electronic Locks
The HSG-11E is the smallest model in Hollon’s Hunter Series Gun Safes. Hollon has done an excellent job designing, building and pricing the Hunter Series. These safes are better than entry level quality at entry level prices.
The HGS-11E is constructed with 12-gauge steel and 1-1/2” solid steel active locking bolts. It is equipped with a UL Listed Type 1 S&G EMP Resistant electronic lock protected by drill resistant hard plate and an auxiliary relocking system. This safe is built tough, especially for the price.
The interior of the HGS-11E is lined with a plush fabric and incorporates Hollon’s multi-flex shelving system to maximum use of the interior space. The door is equipped with a convenient pistol pocket system for convenient access to handguns and spare rounds.
The floor of the safe has four pre-drilled mounting holes and associated hardware is included. We recommend putting this feature to use. At 290 lbs. the safe is at risk for two big guys dragging it out and bolt down makes it difficult if not impossible for a burglar to tip the safe onto it’s back to get more leverage in a pry attack.