- The second generation of the successful Lifepod offering full-size capability (up to 9.25″ handgun).
- Interior LED Lighting
- Layered storage with a removable interior tray for stackable storage, interior lighting
- Lightweight proprietary material for the ultimate in impact protection.
- Rubber gasket to block out the elements and assists in creating an airtight seal.
- Built-in lock system allowing you to quickly secure the LifePod 2.0 for added security when needed.
- Touch Activated keypad, provides entry of the master code and quick press to lock action when locking.
- Dual side compression latches, seal off the interior from environmental factors.
- Key lock feature, can be enabled from the interior to disable the front keyway and prevent the lock from being picked open.
- Exterior Dimensions: 12.25″ x 8.50″ x 2.88”
- Interior dimensions: 9.63″ x 7.25″ x 2.13”
- Weight: 3 lbs. 3 oz.
See what fits inside here
Included with Your LifePod
- Removable interior tray
- 2-pieces of Velcro for attaching items to tray
- 3-Piece high density foam padding
- (2) Backup manual keys
- 48″ Steel security Cable
- 3 Year – Materials & Workmanship
Vaultek LifePod 2.0 Locking Adventure Case
The ultimate locking adventure case 2.0 is here! The Lifepod 2.0 from Vaultek builds upon already great Lifepod 1.0 and adds a few additional features and inches. This latest iteration makes room a full-size handgun up to 9.25″. New features include a removable interior tray for stackable storage and a convenient interior LED light.
Lifepod 2.0 is great for outdoor recreational use, travel, and even secure a pistol up to 9.25″ in length.
Vaultek crafted Lifepod 2.0 with a proprietary material that is lightweight and engineered for superior strength. It sealed shut tight with dual side compression latches + interior rubber gasket. The 2.0 can be submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. It’s also airtight, dustproof and it floats.
LifePod 2.0 is powered by a standard 9V alkaline battery (not included). These typically last about year with normal use. However, you can go without the battery and just use side latches for a general weather-resistant case. Battery only required to enable the built-in lock system. The front rubber keyhole cover disguises a hidden micro-USB port to power the unit in case of a dead battery.
So how do you get into this safe?
Lifepod 2.0’s built-in lock system incorporates precision engineered safe technology and anti-impact latch design. Lock and unlock with the touch sensitive LED keypad or use one of the two backup manual keys. For extra security, the front manual keyway can be disabled to prevent lock picking.
Pick up a Vaultek Lifepod 2.0 from our showroom today.
If you have any questions regarding the Vaultek Lifepod 2.0 Rugged Airtight Weather-Resistant Safe with Built-in Lock, please give us a call at 714.550.4123.